Des Moines Flying Service, Inc.
Des Moines International Airport
P.O. Box 35126 (50315-0302) 5304 Fleur Drive
Des Moines, IA 50321
Toll free: 800.622.8311 Fax: 515.256.5537
Todd Theulen, Technical Sales Advisor:
This is a brief overview of our vast range of services and capabilities, please contact us directly for your aircraft service and avionics questions and needs.
As a full service maintenance Facility we inspect and maintain all Piper models, King Air, Citation, and numerous other Class III repair station aircraft.
- Annuals, Events, Aircraft Condition Reports
- Phase Inspections
- General Maintenance / Preventative Maintenance
- Engine Removals/Installations for Outsourced Overhauls
- PT6A Hot Section Inspections
- Complete Log Research Including AD’s, SB’s & Status Summaries
- Custom Maintenance Planning
- STC's / Upgrades
- Non Disctructive Testing (Eddy Current, Florescent Penatrant)
- Propeller dynamic balancing
- Aircraft Reweighs
- Free Status reports with every Inspection
Our full service Avionics shop is experienced with the following list of installs & upgrades, along with our efficient troubleshooting and repair capabilities.
|G500 & GTN 750, 650 Combo Installed in a Seneca V|
- Garmin GTN 750 & GTN 650
- Altimeter & Transponder, & RVSM Certifications– All Makes & Models
- DFC90 Autopilot Upgrade in the Mirage & Matrix, SR22
- WAAS Upgrades
- G500 / G600 Upgrades
- 406 ELT Installs
- Weather Radar "Active"
- USB Port Installs
- Flight Display Systems
- Fit to Order Custom packages
- Extended Warranties Available for Avidyne, Garmin, Honeywell, Bendix/King, Collins, Oracle
- Oracle Engine Display System to Replace Flight Line Instruments. Dirrect Replacment for Older Mirages
AMSAFE Airbag Install on
|G600 & GTN 750 Installed in a Megget Meridian|